Friday puzzle time! Guess your favorite NBA player-candy mash-up! All players are active unless otherwise stated.
All answers will be released at 430.
1. Sitting the bench, this center would prefer a Jafar-themed candy device. (Robin Lopez Dispenser - Birdlaw)
2. A strange, licorice flavored patch of hair on the nape of the neck. (Drew Gooden-Plenty - Mantis)
3. This candy really hustles and wears headbands and is filled with caramel. Recently, though he hasn't been what the Doctor ordered.
(Jared Milk Dudley - Joey Tallywacker)
4. A number 3 overall pick that had a rough season, so much so that when you eat him, you wince.
(Michael Sour Patch Kidd-Glichrist - ClintonPortisHead)
5. Former NBA role player out of Villanova, he just didn't reach the heights he was supposed to or, you know, taste like the rainbow.
(Kerry Skittles - Mantis)
6. Alongside two crazy three point gunners, this guy is exactly like his candy mash up: won't amaze you and probably won't surprise you either. Better as a stretch s'more.
(Harrison Hershey Barnes)
7. This candy mash-up is Italian and terrible as popcorn flavor.
(Marco Jelly-Belinelli - Mantis)