Listening to N.W.A. and N.W.A.-spawned artists can be...problematic. But lest you feel like you can’t enjoy one of the seminal groups of rap music and pop culture at large, it helps to remember they made a few songs wherein they did not rhapsodize beating, killing, or sexually assaulting women. Here is a list of good songs that don’t make you feel like a woman-hating shitheel.
10. You Know How We Do It - Ice Cube
9. If It Ain’t Ruff - N.W.A.
8. Real Muthaphukkin’ G’s - Eazy E (Featuring BG Knocc Out and Dresta)
7. Wicked - Ice Cube
6. Still D.R.E. - Dr. Dre
5. Real Niggaz Don’t Die - N.W.A.
4. I Wanna Kill Sam - Ice Cube
3. It’s Funky Enough - The D.O.C.
2. 100 Miles and Runnin’ - N.W.A.