The playoffs are here. In case you've forgotten the rules - they are here.
Playoff teams are:
1. DougExeter (10-2-4)
2. SponsoredByV8 (9-3-4)
3. rhythm method (7-3-6)
4. rubdirtinittakealap (8-5-3)
5. FreemanMcNeil (8-5-3)
6. Bring Back Anthony Mason (7-5-4)
1. JacquesLeftFeet (11-4-1)
2. The Amazing Sneijderman (9-3-4)
3. DJ Jazzy Jeff Weaver (7-4-5)
4. Mangini in a Bottle (7-4-5)
5. Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood (6-3-7)
6. AnthonyMasonsBarber (6-5-5)
The Wild Card Week Games are:
(3) rhythm method v. (6) Bring Back Anthony Mason
These two faced off in Week 12, the most successful week for the Idiots all season, and played to a 9-9 tie (of which there were five that week; the only five of the season).
(4) rubdirtinittakealap v. (5) FreemanMcNeil
A Week 17 rematch, Freeman looks to avenge the 9-7 defeat that knocked him down to the fifth seed.
(3) DJ Jazzy Jeff Weaver v. (6) AnthonyMasonsBarber
The Week 7 game between these two was the lowest-scoring of the four playoff matchups, resulting in a 5-5 tie.
(4) Mangini in a Bottle v. (5) Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood
When these two played in Week 8, is resulted in one of Mr. Rodgers' many, many ties on the season - this one was 6-6.
To enter your picks, go to the Google Form. They are arranged a bit differently owing to the playoff structure, but please follow the rules in the post above. Picks are due Friday at 3pm Eastern.
Meanwhile, I'll enjoy my hard-earned bye week.