Week 4 is here and I'm proud to announce that the Idiot Pool finally has its very own theme song. Kudos to Zach Halverson for putting that together. It's our version of All My Rowdy Friends.
On to the matchups:
|BronzeHammer Memorial Conference||BYE:||Capt. Gladys Stoatpamphlet|
|BatmansRobyn||vs||Evil Roy Slade|
|Bring Back Anthony Mason||vs||DougExeter|
|Same Sad Echo||vs||Milo Minderbinder|
|SonarJose Memorial Conference||BYE:||BlackGallagher|
|Aaron G||vs||Cyrus the Virus|
|Mangini in a Bottle||vs||Girlwonder|
|Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood||vs||Erg|
|The Amazing Sneijderman||vs||DJ Jazzy Jeff Weaver|
Here are the eligible NFL games:
|GB||@CHI||SUN, SEP 28||1:00 PM|
|TEN||@IND||SUN, SEP 28||1:00 PM|
|MIA||@OAK||SUN, SEP 28||1:00 PM|
|DET||@NYJ||SUN, SEP 28||1:00 PM|
|TB||@PIT||SUN, SEP 28||1:00 PM|
|CAR||@BAL||SUN, SEP 28||1:00 PM|
|BUF||@HOU||SUN, SEP 28||1:00 PM|
|JAX||@SD||SUN, SEP 28||4:05 PM|
|ATL||@MIN||SUN, SEP 28||4:25 PM|
|PHI||@SF||SUN, SEP 28||4:25 PM|
|NO||@DAL||SUN, SEP 28||8:30 PM|
|NE||@KC||MON, SEP 29||8:30 PM|
And here are the rules to remember for sending in your picks, you idiots:
1. Pick 10 games.
2. Pick ONE winner from each of those 10 games.
3. Do not pick the same game twice.
4. Do not pick the Thursday game.
5. Do not pick a team that is on a bye week. They cannot help you.
6. You must pick the NE-KC Monday nighter.
7. Send me your picks, preferably by Twitter DM, in this format: CIN GB DAL NE NO PHI IND SF CAR CHI. No commas, no editorials, using the abbreviations as listed in the schedule above. That's all I ask.
8. I hate you.
Enjoy the games, even after tomorrow when we find out that J.J. Watt trades blood diamonds for Russian teenagers.