Take a word from the movie and substitute a similar-sounding, food word. No idea if these are going to be hard. Probably not. I bet Sharting has them in like 3 minutes flat.
1. Dead dude makes a mean sauce. Weekend at Bearnaise (DougExeter)
2. Hard NY cop thwarts robbery with leafy green. Die Chard (Sharting)
3. Hard cop heads to the future to thwart bad guy with sheep's milk cheese. Demolition Manchego (Sneijderman)
4. Goes backwards chronologically, produces fresh breath. Mementos (Sharting)
5. During his book research author is drawn towards a syrupy mixture of almost gelatinous fruit. Compote (Mr. Rogers Neighborhood)
6. Wizard intoxicated on raspberry liqueur. Harry Potter and the Chambord of Secrets (Sneijderman)